Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have rooku account and have my San Francisco TV set-up for…

Customer Question
I have rooku account...

I have rooku account and have my San Francisco TV set-up for Roku. Now, I am at Palm Springs residence and i am in process of linking to account. How do I proceed? Sign in to roku.com/link and then what. Do I need to sign into my account?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku Streaming Stick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Really nothing.Screen saids, On Roku: Activate your Roku. !st step Enter URL

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.