Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Roku Premier. Been working fine until now. It works for an…

Customer Question
Roku Premier. Been working...

Roku Premier. Been working fine until now. It works for an hour or so and then when I try and change channels, it "freezes." Screen goes solid pinkish. Soft start with remote no work. Have to unplug the ac and plug it back it to get it to work.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
Who is your internet service provider?
How far is your Wi-Fi router from the roku?