Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cannot get picture on tv all it shows is a red X. Brand is a…

Customer Question
Cannot get picture on...

Cannot get picture on tv all it shows is a red X

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Brand is a tcl Toku tv #43S303Tseries s301/s301q3/s305 about 3 or 4 yes old

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Note that myself I do not send those $26 phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it , i have no control over those.