Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Haven't used it for several years I have Roku/X-RAY floating…

Customer Question
Haven't used it for...

Haven't used it for several years I have Roku/X-RAY floating on the screen.., HDMI connected to tv & Roku. Rep,aced & cleaned remote with new batteries. Input source is HDM2/DMI

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Isn't it RX as stated?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Perhaps you did not get my first message?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

As a starting point, we'll need to reset the roku system:

Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the roku.

Remove the batteries from the roku remote

Wait 5 minutes,

reconnect hdmi, power the tv on, then plug the roku power back in

put in a new set of fresh batteries into the roku remote

when you see the roku logo show on screen, press and hold the HOME button on the roku remote for 15 seconds.

Let me know the results.

Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.