Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It is not connecting to the internet. Netflix & Hulu. The…

Customer Question
It is not connecting...

It is not connecting to the internet

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Netflix & Hulu

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

The tech just left & the wifi is good but, it isn't connecting on the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I am just trying to get it to connect to the network

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
What is the model number of the device you are trying to set up?
Do you know your router user name and password?
Can we talk over the phone to trouble shoot the problem?