Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We are having issues with our Hulu. It keeps saying our home…

Customer Question
Hi we are having...

Hi we are having issues with our Hulu. It keeps saying our home is not home now and that we are away from home. We went to the website for Hulu and it is on correct site, but still won't work on our Roku. We also did an update on Roku and still no help. How can we fix this?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

We have two, Premier Plus and Roku 3 and both are doing the same thing.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

We have tried turning off and on, and we also reset the wifi , updated, etc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/2/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi Welcome to just,

Would suggest you perform a soft reset on your systems.

First power off the TV, disconnect the roku from the TV, then disconnect the power adapter. Then go to your wifi router and disconnect the power adapter and let all the system sit for 3 minutes and put everything together starting with the router then the roku. Once the reset is completed, try again and let me know the results.

Never mind! I was quoted a wrong price and canceled with Paypal!