Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to access foxsportsgo via Spectrum and my roku. Set…

Customer Question
Trying to access foxsportsgo...

Trying to access foxsportsgo via Spectrum and my roku. Set up and activation are ok, but program is stopped after about 4 minutes and returns to the info screen

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Im not sure but its a basic one with the square "router". How's that for tech savy???

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a cost for this? Where are you connecting me?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
I changed the batteries on all of the remotes and checked all electric hookups, too.
I have not received an answer to this question. Please help!
I have a Roku 3.
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.