Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an ipod, was having problems with your software,which…

Customer Question
I have an ipod...

I have an ipod, was having problems with your software,which i finally got running after doing some updates, when I sync my ipod it stopped workimg,it does not come on

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

It was reinstalled recently with the help of your support, but i can check

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

A long time ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean the iPod will not turn on at all?

Please let me know