Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Pandora app won't open on either of my Fire TV sticks. Get…

Customer Question
Pandora app won't open...

Pandora app won't open on either of my Fire TV sticks. Get the Pandora screen 2.0.12, but doesn't go to actual pandora. Removed Pandora from one TV yesterday where it used to work. Resynced, then added App via Library, no change. Just added Pandora to second TV today. Same blue Pandora screen. Never moves from that screen to actual Pandora.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

Mid November, before 20th.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Not that I am aware of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.