Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have lost my apple id and have new internet provider and…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my apple id and have new internet provider and cannot sign in to itunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Well my stepfather reset my i pod and my last password ***** changed somehow

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I believe i still had it on my i phone as of May

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My computer is a vista will it work?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/2/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 8 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi Welcome to just answer,

You can recover your apple id as long as you know the email that was used to sign up for one.

Below is the link that can get you through the process of recovering the id and password

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201487