Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My TV, which has been working fine for several months, now…

Customer Question
My TV, which has...

My TV, which has been working fine for several months, now need to be set up again. I am not a graduate of MIT, which appears to be what is required.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Can someone call me and walk me through the set up process.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I want to save time by talking to a human.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

About 10 days and nothing happened.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just tell me what to do.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the brand and model of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.