Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku has stopped functioning. The Roku screen comes on…

Customer Question
My Roku has stopped...

My Roku has stopped functioning. The Roku screen comes on but I cannot activate any of the programming, specifically Netflix which is the one we most use.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Its an old one, Model 2500X.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 2500X?

I've checked the connections, don't see any issues. The light does not come on. My wifi is working ok.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I am looking at a Roku citiscape

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/2/2017
Electronics Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Phone call session started
Hi, I am the expert who accepted your phone request. When would you be available to talk today?
I am available now. Please call(###) ###-####
Calling now