Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I recently bought a Roku premium.have set the system up but…

Customer Question
I recently bought a...

I recently bought a Roku premium.have set the system up but can’t get past the first page showing all The channels. Please help. I’ve had a system before but never had this problem. I think I did something in the set up process. Thanks. Tom Addison

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Premium+

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have plugged the power in, connected the hdmi cable to the tv, used the wand to get to the home page but the wand won’t respond beyond that.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/2/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
Did you complete online registration?
How far is your roku from wifi router?