Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just got my dad a roku exp for Xmas. I tried HDMI and USB…

Customer Question
I just got my...

I just got my dad a roku exp for Xmas. I tried HDMI and USB to set it up. Green Lt is on! No red Lt. But no roku screen comes up! Please help!!

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Express...

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Listed above!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/2/2017
Electronics Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 8 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Phone call session started
Hi
I am the expert who accepted your phone call.
When would you like to talk