Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a nose radio and multi disc player. I loaded all four…

Customer Question
I have a nose...

I have a nose radio and multi disc player. I loaded all four discs and after several days the one dic I selected said not able to play. I tried ejecting and now the 3openings say empty and do not play.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Bose About 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Tried to eject. Nothing happens. Says they are empty

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have one other question. My remote has no button that I can find that I can reprogram the radio comes on at 630 am. And occcasionally during the day. Do not understand how to eliminate that program. Cannot find my manual

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician
Can you tell me th model of the bose? It should start with Aw

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.