Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have checked the connection twice and it says all is

Customer Question
I have checked the...

I have checked the connection twice and it says all is successful, but nothing with actually connect. I open a site but I can't open a program or movie.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

My TV is 9 years old. Is that what you mean

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panasonic, where would I have a model number? 9 years

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

As best I can tell the menu works. All the other sites, like Netflix, Hulu, etc. they won't open anything either.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I wouldn't know what to ask about, I am only familiar with the Roku stick working this morning and the TV remote. I don't have a TV co. Like Comcast. Just Wireless.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/2/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
This is a roku stick connected to the a tv?
H
Do you have any other devices using your Wi-Fi router?