Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Unable to access amazon, they say verify internet

Customer Question
Unable to access amazon...

Unable to access amazon, they say verify internet connection

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

I don't know what you are asking. I'm unable to access netflix or amazon app's.

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?

Netflix says netflix. amazon says amazon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/2/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
I would like to know the model of the system in question. Do you have any other Wi-Fi devices in your home that uses the same Wi-Fi?
Who is your internet service provider?