Recorders and Players

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Louie, Technician

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
I have At&T cable. They recently came out and gave me a new
Harry, electronics technician
I have At&T cable. They recently came out and gave me a new modem. Since then I cannot connect to Netflix, pandora, etc. however the internet works on the tv. At&T tellme I need tire-install Netflix, … read more
I have Netflix Hulu Amazon prime and none of them will
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have Netflix Hulu Amazon prime and none of them will connect to my Internet … read more
I have ROKU on two old TV'S and two new ones .I am able to
Richard, IT Manager
I have ROKU on two old TV'S and two new ones .I am able to use Netflix without any trouble. I would like to access Amazon Prime as I am a member. The tv tells me to put in my email address and passwor… read more
I cannot get Netflix to connect through roku on my tv;
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
I cannot get Netflix to connect through roku on my tv; however, I can connect to Netflix through my laptop. The system has worked fine for the last year with no problems. Nothing has changed here at h… read more
I can access NETFLIX but none of the others like YOU TUBE or
Richard, IT Manager
I can access NETFLIX but none of the others like YOU TUBE or AMAZON PRIME … read more
I had Netflix years back. I have a hitachi tv. 8 years. I
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I had Netflix years back JA: Who makes your media player? How old is it? Customer: I have a hitachi tv JA: What Hitachi model do you have? How old is it? Customer: 8 years JA: Does the TV menu work? D… read more
When I try to access Netflix or Amazon with my Sony blu ray
Brandon M.
Brandon M., System Administrator
When I try to access Netflix or Amazon with my Sony blu ray I get the message the service cannot be accessed at this time because the server replied with incorrect or invalid information. I can access… read more
I just got a Roku stick last night and I can't get my amazon
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
I just got a Roku stick last night and I can't get my amazon prime on the tv screen … read more
I am trying to connect my Sony Blue Ray player to a wireless
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I am trying to connect my Sony Blue Ray player to a wireless network. I think that the player may need an update in software. … read more
I have a amazon fire stick an it's ask for a 5 digit pin an
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have a amazon fire stick an it's ask for a 5 digit pin an I don't know it … read more
When we go to turn on Netflix or Amazon, it say it is not
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
Hi, When we go to turn on Netflix or Amazon, it say it is not connected. I must say that the Roku does not feel very solid in the port. I can pull Netflix up on our pc and I know we have paid our mont… read more
I have Roku 3 and am unable to receive Amazon movies,TV. I
Steve G., Chief Engineer
I have Roku 3 and am unable to receive Amazon movies,TV. I have no trouble with local tv streaming, Netflix, Feeln. It says I am not connected to internet. My Roku 3 is hardwired to router. … read more
My blu ray player seems to not let me connect to my netflix
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
My blu ray player seems to not let me connect to my netflix and amazon. etc. I have done a factory reset.… read more
My blue-ray player is not working well -- can't access
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
My blue-ray player is not working well -- can't access Netflix. The technician there has taken me through several procedures and say I need Firmware, softwear up-date and a factory reset.… read more
I received a free 4 month trial Netflix with a Star Phoenix
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
I received a free 4 month trial Netflix with a SASKATOON Star Phoenix subscription, and I'd like to check it out. I do have a Blue Ray player, but the screen said "Unable to connect to Netflix. Please… read more
just installed panasonic Blu-Ray, all seems to be Ok but when
Steve G., Chief Engineer
just installed panasonic Blu-Ray, all seems to be Ok but when I prerss the Netflix button on device, message says "unable to connect to netflix"… read more
I received a samsung smart blue ray player model BD-D5700 for
Expert, electronics technician
I received a samsung smart blue ray player model BD-D5700 for Christmas for the sole purpose to get netflix. However when I hit the net flix key it says Samsung application not installed. When I go to… read more