Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku logged me out of youtube login and activate doesn't…

Customer Question
My roku logged me...

My roku logged me out of youtube login and activate doesn't work to log back in. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku 3, TC2-R1004

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Just tried to sign in using the youtube/activate. It asks for a device number. I've used every number on my Roku--IC number, model number, and serial number. None work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want my account back, so I can see the videos i chose. Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You will need to log into YouTube using your YouTube or Google ID and password.

Let me know if that works?