Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Having trouble mirroring iPhone to Roku TV. It is a new 301…

Customer Question
Having trouble mirroring iPhone...

Having trouble mirroring iPhone to Roku TV

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

It is a new 301 seriers

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and no Everything is fine just can't mirror

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

Nothing happen just does see device

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

• To begin with, go to “Network” and connect your Roku to the WiFi connection where the iPhone is connected.
  • After that, you need to set up your Roku Play device. Go to “Settings” and then choose “System”. Click “System update” to check whether your device is the latest version. If not, update it.
  • Once done, go back to “System”, choose “Screen mirroring” and enable its mirroring feature.

Let me know if that works?