Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

While watching any app [news/ movie/etc ] suddenly the

Customer Question
While watching any app...

While watching any app [news/ movie/etc ] suddenly the display goes back to home screen. occurs a few minutes after starting the app. Has performed fine till this am

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Any app does the same

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Nbc news movies filmstruck etc

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/1/2017
Electronics Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Phone call session started
Hi
I am the expert who accepted your phone call. When would you like to talk?