Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I had to reset my password for my wireless internet and when…

Customer Question
I had to reset...

I had to reset my password ***** my wireless internet and when I try to start roku it gives me an 1420 error? What is the problem?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku stick model 3600x

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 3600X?

Typing in password ***** sign in. I connects to wireless now but when I start nexflix it starts loading showing a percent starting at 1 going up to 100 before it will start movie. then it will play and stop to start count again

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/1/2017
Electronics Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
when is tech going to call. It has been a half hour already. I need to leave soon. Please call soon.
please call me.