Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

ROKU SAYS ITS NOT CONNECTED TO MY INTERNET. INTERNET WORKING…

Customer Question
ROKU SAYS ITS NOT...

ROKU SAYS ITS NOT CONNECTED TO MY INTERNET. INTERNET WORKING FINE.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

YES

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

YES

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which model Roku you have?

Please let me know