Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My player is fine. I bought it several years ago, using a…

Customer Question
My player is fine...

My player is fine. I bought it several years ago, using a bank account I no longer have, I want to sigh up for more services than I currently use, but everyting wants to use the financial info that I used to buy Roku. How can I cahnge that info?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

No idea. Where would I find taht info?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have tried to access ACORN tv. When attempting to sign in,I either get a message that says my password ***** ***** or that my payment has failed and to contact my financial institution

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To update your payment information:

Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.Click or tap the Update button under the Payment method section.Complete all fields and submit.--------------------Happy Holidays!Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.Pete.--------------------