Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My rokus is not repond. Rokus is frozen. Rokus is frozen…

Customer Question
My rokus is not...

My rokus is not repond

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Rokus is frozen

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Rokus is frozen

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

As a starting point, we'll need to reset the roku system:

Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the roku.

Remove the batteries from the roku remote

Wait 5 minutes,

reconnect hdmi, power the tv on, then plug the roku power back in

put in a new set of fresh batteries into the roku remote

when you see the roku logo show on screen, press and hold the HOME button on the roku remote for 15 seconds.

Let me know the results.

Thank you,