Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I get my fandango movie library to show up on all my…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get my fandango movie library to show up on all my roku devices?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I have an XS at home and a 2 at workplace.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Irest the one at work. that's about it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.