Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have an older model, but flat screen. Have the ROKU plugged…

Customer Question
Have an older model...

Have an older model, but flat screen. Have the ROKU plugged into the back ; in HDMI 2. ROKU light is on, signifying its "on". everything well plugged in - I double checked all. The TV is reading on a blue screen "not support". HBad this exact same set up yesterday and worked fine. Oh, and I have the TV set on HDMI 2, also. Help!

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Digital media player? is that the ROKU?

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

If digital meda player is the ROKU stick, it reads Not support

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Cant think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Never mind. I think it’s a ROKU stick problem. I’ll get ahold of them. No charge for this, I assume.
Please advise that you understand I cancelled the orde.
Answered in 4 days by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Cancel all. I’ve canceled membership. Figured it out on my own. It was a Roku problem.

Thank you