Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Durabrand Model CD-1095 - missing powercord? Loking…

Customer Question
I have a Durabrand...

I have a Durabrand Model CD-1095 - missing powercord? Loking for a replacement power cord

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

It says Lennox - this is a stand alone portable player

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Not sure what you are asking. I am looking to purchase a new power cord to be able to play the portable CD/AM FM radio. Want to know what is a compatible power cord., before I order one

Technician's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No ma'am...thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi welcome to just answer.

Can you look on the back where the power cord goes. Is the power cord flat on one or both ends?

Can you take picture of where it goes and post it here for me to see.

There are different types of cords and would like to make sure I recommend a correct one.