Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Durabrand Model CD-1095 - missing powercord? Loking

Customer Question

I have a Durabrand Model CD-1095 - missing powercord? Loking for a replacement power cord
JA: Who makes your speaker or sound system?
Customer: It says Lennox - this is a stand alone portable player
JA: What have you tried so far with your sound system?
Customer: Not sure what you are asking. I am looking to purchase a new power cord to be able to play the portable CD/AM FM radio. Want to know what is a compatible power cord., before I order one
JA: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No ma'am...thank you
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  electronicsguy replied 11 months ago.

Hi welcome to just answer.

Can you look on the back where the power cord goes. Is the power cord flat on one or both ends?

Can you take picture of where it goes and post it here for me to see.

There are different types of cords and would like to make sure I recommend a correct one.