Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bought a streaming stick couple hrs ago Trying to set it up.

Customer Question
Hi Bought a streaming...

Hi Bought a streaming stick couple hrs ago Trying to set it up

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Hi Bouh Bought a streaming stick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Will not accept code displayed on my tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Tring to link

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Set up acct, wont link and will not accept code displayed on tv
Also tried to activate acct
Its a Roku
Setting it up wireless
Also wanted to mention
Am in Canada
Also says Pip isn't available at this moment
The code is DM9VQ
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me from where you go the code from? And where you are trying to enter it in on?

Please let me know

Thank you

The code was on my tv screen so entered it like requested - wouldn't accept it

Where exactly did you enter the code into?