Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need to set up roku to my tv. Roku express 4100000295-ro4.

Customer Question
Need to set up...

Need to set up roku to my tv

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

Roku express (###) ###-####ro4

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes every thing else worksd

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

Brand new trying to set it up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No excited to have netflix

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the issue you have when you try to setup the Roku?

Please let me know

Thank you