Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need find out my rocu pin number, I don"t remember it! RCA…

Customer Question
I need find out...

I need find out my rocu pin number, I don"t remember it!

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

RCA a couple years.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

We lost our Netflix channel and trying to add a channel, but I can not remember my Rocu pin number.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My ROCU is attached to a RCA tv hd I need a 4dijit pin number to add a new channel!!
At what number.
You can call me at 1(###) ###-####
My ROCU is model 4630X
Phone no.***********
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

1. Go to my.roku.com from your computer or smartphone.
  2. If you are prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Under PIN Preference, select the Update button.
  4. Select your PIN preference from the three choices.
    • Always require a PIN to make purchases and to add items from the Channel Store.
    • Always require a PIN to make purchases.
    • A PIN is not required to make any purchase or add any item from the Channel Store.
  5. If you choose either of the first two choices and have not created a PIN, you will be prompted to enter a four-digit number in the PIN field and select the Verify PIN field for confirmation.
  6. If you already have a PIN, enter your PIN in the Verify PIN field.
  7. Select Save Changes and agree to the terms of service.