Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am connected to the internet...I have the roku site up w…

Customer Question
I am connected to...

I am connected to the internet...I have the roku site up w the buildings...i have pandora set up....it shows the album...but will not play????

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Where do i find that info...it is about 6 yrs. old

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Unplugging it....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

It works in my bedroom on that roku....but not in living room. both about the same age

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/29/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
Are there other working application on the roku?