Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can not get code number in to set may be cause I have cable…

Customer Question
Can not get code...

Can not get code number in to set may be cause I have cable internet and channels? Need to set their equipment up?

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Google chrome firewalls almost does not play Google products

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Well that put numbers in code box

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
how do get code number in before time out
nmm9 is code
11/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What is it that you are trying to set up?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.