Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Everything works fine but I have lost all of my passwords…

Customer Question
Everything works fine but...

Everything works fine but I have lost all of my passwords for roku and amazon. Pat Loonam*****sw Supply n.c.***@******.***(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I am 80 yrs old and cannot read the print on the back ,it is a fairly new model about 4 in. by 1 in.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I use Netflix regularly but tried to purchasae a movie on amazon and it askes for a 5 didgit

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your accounts?

Please let me know

Thank you