Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to sign in on my account it dont let me in .in…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to sign in on my account it dont let me in .in need a pin number for my roku 2 and also for my roku tv

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Need pin number

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

My roku 2 is connected to internet but trying to add youtube is asking me for pin number which i dont have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Will the same pin will work for my roku 2 and the new roku tv

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To find your PIN:

1. Go to my.roku.com from your computer or smartphone.
  2. If you are prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Under PIN Preference, select the Update button.
  4. Select your PIN preference from the three choices.
    • Always require a PIN to make purchases and to add items from the Channel Store.
    • Always require a PIN to make purchases.
    • A PIN is not required to make any purchase or add any item from the Channel Store.
  5. If you choose either of the first two choices and have not created a PIN, you will be prompted to enter a four-digit number in the PIN field and select the Verify PIN field for confirmation.
  6. If you already have a PIN, enter your PIN in the Verify PIN field.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------