Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I try to access streaming I get "retrieving data" for a…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to access streaming I get "retrieving data" for a few seconds and than "no service". What can I do to get service back?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku and maybe 3 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Rebooting everything in the house. I recently had grandson hook up echo dot. Would that have done anything?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

What do you mean power it on? I just plugged the cord into the roku stick and went to hdmi3. Is that what u wanted me to do?

Yes.

Does it work?

No
Are you going to reply to my last answer? I said no it didn't work