Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

WHERE DO i TAKE MY RADIO DISC PLAYER HAVE A PROBLEM WITH.

Customer Question
WHERE DO i TAKE...

WHERE DO i TAKE MY RADIO DISC PLAYER HAVE A PROBLEM WITH

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

JVC ABOUT MAYBE 5YRS

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your JVC media player?

I WAS PLAYING IT YESESTERDAY WITH DISC BUT TODAY IT DOES NOT SEEM TO WANT TO OPEN THE DISC DOOR OR PLAY BUT i CAN GET IT TO OPEN BUT MAYBE THE REMOTE i PULLED IT OUT FROM WHERE IT SITS AND SUDDENLY IT STARTED TO PLAY

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

YES WHAT DOES THIS COST ME

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me the actual model number of the jvc, please?
Note: You've paid the agreed upon fees which were displayed on the payment page when posting your question

SORRY NATHAN BUT YOUR MESSAGE DELETED OFF MY COMP. i AM NOT PRO ON COMP
iT IS COMPACT COMPONENT SYSTEM MX-KC68
I FEEL IT IS IN THE HAND REMOTE AS I CANNOT TURN ON OR OFF WITH IT IF SO WHERE DO i GET ANOTHER
REMOTE CHEERS KAYE

Thank you for the info,

does it come on with the buttons on the main unit? Or respond to the other onboard buttons such as eject or play?

Nathan I am getting confused there was another chap on my computer this morning Ron I asked for a call instead of doing it on the computer I am not very good with the computer. The problem with the set is the door for the cds sometimes does not want to open but I can get it open and now I find it maybe the remote I have placed new batteries and it still is not working.
I hope all this is not costing me an arm and leg as I said not very computer savvy. cheers Kaye.

Hello Kaye,

as far as I can tell, at least on this site/service anyway, you weren't talking to anyone but me. Happy to call if you'd like, that is additional fee from the site, on top of the agreed upon fees you've paid for the chat here already.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.