Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku Stick won't work at all. I have changed batteries…

Customer Question
My Roku Stick won't...

My Roku Stick won't work at all. I have changed batteries and that didn't help. The small Roku box green light was on, then it went off, then I reset it and it blinks. All WiFi, Internet, works. We can get Netflix on out iPhones a iPads, but not the TV due to the Roku.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Strength is fine and we can connect to the Internet by Computer.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Did restart my router. Not sure what a digital media player is.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Have you tried resetting the Roku stick by pressing the small reset button?