Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have it set up to my home page but don't know how to get my…

Customer Question
Have it set up...

Have it set up to my home page but don't know how to get my infinity tv channels to work.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung model T24E31OND ~2years?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your T24E31OND? What happened right before this?

This is my first time setting up a rook. we moved the tv had a hard wire hookup and worked just fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have my user/password ***** for my roku setup access

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
forget the call we cannot wait any longer.
11/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!