Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I live in 90717 and my roku is in 90502, I am trying to log…

Customer Question
I live in 90717...

I live in 90717 and my roku is in 90502, I am trying to log into my spectrum account and it thinks Im in Charter when I am in Time Warner

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Time Warner account on any other devices?

No devices here

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I do not need to change the password, I just need to be able to log in

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 day by:
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!