Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can not access channels from the screen page. Samsung and…

Customer Question
Can not access channels...

Can not access channels from the screen page

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung and it's brand new, Nov 24th 2017 could not access channels and features.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Nov 24, 2017. Roku channels could be watched

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with it, I need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?