Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to change my sign in from "[email protected] to

Customer Question
Second opinion] I need...

Second opinion] I need to change my sign in from "*****@******.*** to anything els. My TV is not showeing a red screen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Toshiba and I do not see the model number. It is older, but that is not the issue. When I switched to Sling TV thru Roku, I useed AT&T for internet only. The technician who set up the internet told me that it was OK for me to keep the "[email protected],rr.com". I also used that login for my MacBook Pro email.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I contacted Spectrum via calling them. It was made clear to me that Spectrum has shut down any device that used the "*****@******.***" password ***** log in. It shut down my computer login, my computer logging, and now my tV programs. I had to create a new password ***** these devises and I NEED YOUR HELP TO CHANGE MY SIGN IN FOR THE ROCU AND SLING PASSWORDS.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 6 days by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.