Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

No pictures on Roku...where each movie is listed. F9k1105v2.

Customer Question
No pictures on Roku...where...

No pictures on Roku...where each movie is listed

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

F9k1105v2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Checked all connections...seem tight

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Couldn't get movies a while ago...now they are back,but not the small pix

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Is it a Roku box or stick in question?

No thanks. Can't afford you.......please don't charge me! Tenney

OK, contact customer service for any billing/ refund issue at given link/ number

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
USA:(###) ###-####/p>

No thanks..Can't afford....please don't charge me! Tenney Gavaza
Don't do anything!