Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Tv says there are no channels in master list and tv control…

Customer Question
Tv says there are...

Tv says there are no channels in master list and tv control says there is no internet connection. Ours is wireless connected and the internet is working everywhere else.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes, I am on the internet on the main computer from which the wifi connects to the roku

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Not the router. Will try now. Tried both still have internet no connected message and no channels on master list

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

This can happen if the TV is not receiving a good signal.

Check all of the connections at the rear of the TV.

Try changing the TV to a different input, e.g. a DVD player, and check if it works ok.

Ensure the TV is finally set to the correct input for your channels.

You may need to retune the TV to update the master channel list.

Let me know if the make and model number of the TV if you need any further assistance with this.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------