Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am having a problem signing up for my hulu account after…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a problem signing up for my hulu account after resetting my password. I was on line with hulu support for over an hour with no results. They suggested I have my roku control device checked my batteries are new .

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I have roku premiere

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku?

Changing batteries turn off everything starting it all up again.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What problems are you having?

Are you getting an error message?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.