Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I lost my remote control for netflix, hulu open and close…

Customer Question
I lost my remote...

I lost my remote control for netflix, hulu open and close tv . Where can i buy.?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I lost remote control. It control netfix hulu open close tv . Where can i buy?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

All i need a new remte control please we have no tv right now.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the TV please?