Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Error code RGE-1001. TCL TV (Roku). Brand new. Restart

Customer Question
Error code RGE-1001 Technician's...

Error code RGE-1001

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

TCL TV (Roku). Brand new

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Restart uninstalled app same message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Worked fine yesterday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

I am not at my tv, I’m at work.

ok, can you do this when you are at your TV please?

Cancel this order. I wan a refund.

you need to go here for this

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0