Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was given Hulu for 6 months with my WOW Cable, that was…

Customer Question
I was given Hulu...

I was given Hulu for 6 months with my WOW Cable, that was just installed. I can't figure out how to watch it on my TV.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Hulu?

No, I just can't figure out how to connect to Hulu. There is no button, like there is for Netflix.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

My internet on my computer is fine. Where would the "button" for Hulu be on my Vizio TV? I am a senior and confused as to how to get to Hulu.

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You will need to add the Hulu app, if it is available for your TV.

What is the make and model number of your TV so that I can assist you further with this?

The TV is Model# ***** VO47L FHDTV30A

Does your TV remote control have a VIA button? If you press it can you see the Hulu app?

No VIA button and I do not want to spend another penny on what was supposed to be a free 6 months. I was really upset about the $31 charge. I thought it was only $5 and then you took another $31 out. Please DO NOT use my credit card again.

You can ignore any automated offers that may pop up - they are sent automatically by the site. I have no control over billing or accounts, I am a user of this site just like you.

If the TV remote control does not have a VIA button then it is not compatible with the Hulu app.