Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Requiring me to sign on but doesn't allow me to do so.

Customer Question
Requiring me to sign...

Requiring me to sign on but doesn't allow me to do so. Stymied at every turn

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

My roku is one year. My TCL TV is about 2 years. Had no trouble previously.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Does not recognize my email address so no new password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Is the Roku device connected to internet ok?

Have you tried restarting your wireless router?

Have you also tried pressing the reset button on the Roku to reset it?