Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can I edit the entries included in the "was watching"

Customer Question
How can I edit...

How can I edit the entries included in the "was watching" menu?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

This is a Roku device and it is about 5 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I am stuck at the beginning because there doesn't seem to be button or option that would allow me to edit the entries in the "was watching" group.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 6 days by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.