Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What networks are available on Roku device? I want to get…

Customer Question
What networks are available...

What networks are available on Roku device? I want to get the food channel and HGTV

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

No idea

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Look, I am totally not technological so I can't even tell you that. Some PBS as I recall.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: AnswersByEric, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Customer Service

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

.

Good morning,

Yes, Food Network and HGTV are both available on Roku. If you want to add these channels to your Roku, it is pretty simply. You can go to this Roku page, and sign in with your account, then click on "Add Channel" for the ones you want to add. (Click here to add Food Network -- Click here to add HGTV).

My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Hi :)

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. However, if my answer to you was helpful, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,

AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Customer Service